Verizon Ellipsis 7 won't display apps to purchase
rhmom
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently got 2 verizon ellipsis 7 tablets.  I have set them each up w/ their own gmail accounts.  When I open the google play store, only "free" apps are displayed & there is a green bar at the top of the screen.

When I took the tablet to the Verizon store, they opened the google play store & a blue/gray bar appears at the top & apps are available to purchase.  The minute I get home, the play store app quits and goes directly back to the free apps only page.

I have tried to connect to 4G vs. wifi, I have restarted the tablets, & I have erased the tablets & started from the beginning, but still the same.  I even tried to opening an e-mail from google play to try and access google play from the e-mail but got an error message.

This is very frustrating & no one seems to be able to help me at the store.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Ellipsis 7 won't display apps to purchase
rhmom
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ended up wiping out the tablet & restarting.  When I logged in I had to change the e-mail addresses.  That seemed to work.  For some reason both tablets had issues w/ the e-mails.  I have not idea why.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rhmom,

Hmm, that's odd, let's look into this further! Do the applications ever reappear? Do you notice a difference when connected to wifi or our network?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rhmom
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ended up wiping out the tablet & restarting.  When I logged in I had to change the e-mail addresses.  That seemed to work.  For some reason both tablets had issues w/ the e-mails.  I have not idea why.

Thank you.

0 Likes