Time setting
Meador55
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I adjust the time on my Exlipse tablet?

Re: Time setting
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Apps > Settings > Date & Time

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you taking the time to help out our fellow community members, tikibar1.

@Meador55,

I know how important it is to make sure the time on your Tablet is correct. Were you able to adjust the time using the steps tikibar1 provided? You can also visit https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-200710/ for step by step instructions. There you will see steps to set the device to automatically update the time, as well as how to manually update the time. 

Is everything working okay with your Tablet? Why were you looking to adjust the time on the tablet? 

We're here if you need further assistance. 

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LGB1063
Enthusiast - Level 2

You can't.  Throw it in the garbage.

0 Likes
Meador55
Enthusiast - Level 1

The advice from tikibart1 was absolutely correct. I fixed it. Thanks a bunch….

Bill

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Meador55, getting your date and time information correct on your tablet is important, especially when scheduling events, creating alerts, or establishing alarms. Verizon Wireless is always here to help. We are happy to see tikibar1 was able to resolve your dilemma.

Gilberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes