Screen keeps flashing
SMITTHOM

I am trying to get my elipsis 8 to boot up.  I have it plugged in and the icon showing that the battery is charging keeps flashing on and off the screen.  I have also tried the hard reset.  The elipsis logo appears on the screen and then the screen goes black. Is there a way to possibly reboot the device if it is connected to a PC or Mac computer?

0 Likes
Re: Screen keeps flashing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand the frustration of having a tablet that won't boot up SMITTHOM. Let's try some steps to get this issue fixed. First, try pressing the Hard Reset button located under the SIM cover the device will reset and the display can be recovered. Is there any physcial or water damage to the device?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ep2001

Any resolution of why this is happening? Or how to resolve? My tablet is brand-new.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to see that you are experiencing issues with your new tablet. I would also be concerned if my tablet started flashing on its own. To be sure we are on the same page, tell us more. When did your tablet start flashing? What are you doing with the tablet when the symptom appears?

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes