Problem with ellipsis tablet
Michaeladnp1

The ellipsis is running slowly, loading time, and playing apps, and sound in some apps isn't working.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problem with ellipsis tablet
katrinan_vzw
Verizon Employee

Having a slow running device that takes times to load and won't play sound makes using it hard. It's important to get this correct. When did the symptoms first start? Are you able to get on the internet?

katrina_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
schambers1964

I am schamber1964.  Above problem is mine but never responded to get answer.  The Ellipsis 10 stops in middle of a TV show.  I then have to restart it.  It also stops for a minute or two and then comes on again.  What is going on?  I had problems with Ellipsis 7 and replaced it with 10 but still a problem. 

Also, why can I not get local stations since I added directv?  I only get stations starting with 200 or so.

Please reply.  I am SOOOO upset.

Sharon

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

schamber1964, I want you to enjoy the Ellipsis 10 tablet. I'm sorry to learn that you are having an issue when watching a video. Is this happening on every video or while watching a video in an application? Is the tablet freezing or is it going through a power cycle? Are you trying to get the local station through the Directv app? If so, I'd recommend reaching out to Directv for the local channels.

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
schambers1964

The Elllipsis 10 freezes after just a few minutes watching a TV program

(directv), like home and GardenChannel. Sometimes it starts back up after

about 10 seconds - but sometimes it requires me to restart . I am using

directv as my TV source. Very frustrating.

Do I have to return it? Is it faulty?

Sharon

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 10:00 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

schamber1964, we want to ensure you have a working device. Are you running the device off of Wi-Fi? Have you tried to remove and re-insert your SIM card?

TabithaJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
schambers1964
  • I just removed the sim card and replaced it. So far it is ok. Yes I am

on WIFI through A T & T and directv. I will contact directv regarding not

getting local channels.*

*Thanks for our help. *

Sharon

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 4:39 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes