No Video Playback
TOYBOCS

Videos are not playing in any of my apps.

0 Likes
Re: No Video Playback
josepht_vzw
Verizon Employee

TOYBOCS,

Watching videos on some of my apps is my favorite way to pass the time so I know how important it is that we get your videos working again. Don't worry, help has arrived. When did this start? What happens when you try to play a video? Are you able to play videos that you take with the tablet's camera? Please let us know as we are eager to get your videos playing again.

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Alans4nic8n

Started today on my tablet . Checked different apps with same result . I click the play button and the video doesn't play . Screen goes black or to first frame and doesn't advance . Tried sliding forward timeline but always returns to 0:00 .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That definitely sounds like a major issue, Alans4nic8n. We can help look into this. Have you noticed this issue with any other devices? Have you made any changes to fix the issue with the tablet already, like restarting or uninstalling the application?

ZaakqueryC_VZW

0 Likes