My original onscreen keyboard changed to a smaller silent keyboard.How do I go back ?
anniefoutz

The original black and white qwerty board on my 7 changed to a white,silent keyboard.How do I go back to the original keyboard display ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My original onscreen keyboard changed to a smaller silent keyboard.How do I go back ?
TheSeeker
Enthusiast - Level 3

(Phone) Settings -> Language & Input -> Keyboard & Input Methods.... you can change your keyboard in there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My original onscreen keyboard changed to a smaller silent keyboard.How do I go back ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is on the scene, Anniefoutz. Have there been any recent software updates to the device? What function/application are you using the keyboard for? Standing by to further assist.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TheSeeker
Enthusiast - Level 3

(Phone) Settings -> Language & Input -> Keyboard & Input Methods.... you can change your keyboard in there.

0 Likes
anniefoutz

Thank you ! Problem solved !

0 Likes