My brand new ellipsis 10 just updated yesterday and now everything i do is slow and then i get the box that says the program isnt responding....
Stylist1
Enthusiast - Level 1

any advice on how to get my ellipsis running quickly and get programs to respond????

Re: My brand new ellipsis 10 just updated yesterday and now everything i do is slow and then i get the box that says the program isnt responding....
amritb_vzw
Verizon Employee

Please confirm what specific apps that are running slow after the update.

Are you using Wifi or LTE data?

Which apps give error that program is not responding?

0 Likes
Re: My brand new ellipsis 10 just updated yesterday and now everything i do is slow and then i get the box that says the program isnt responding....
Duckite
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like a similar answer for my Ellipsis. Horrificly slow to respond. Worst are the 3 main soft keys and the swipe downs from the top of the screen. Changing wifi settings took me over 4 minutes. Google hangouts was unusable. Websites are taking 10-20 seconds to load.....this is a really bad update. Something is really really wrong with the touch screen response. The virtual keyboard takes ages to pop up too.

0 Likes
Duckite
Enthusiast - Level 1

So minutes after typing this my tablet rebooted itself and appears better....I had been rebooting it a lot so really puzzled now, but also pleased

0 Likes