How to fix washed out colors on screen?
VERYUNHAPPY0420
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have washed out colors.  I've seen this before but can't remember where I found how to fix it.  Mine problem has nothing to do with Google Chrome or any search engine.  Actually, right now, it's only happening on the Verizon website.  PLEASE HELP!!!!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to fix washed out colors on screen?
amritb_vzw
Verizon Employee

Please download new software update since it has some related fixes.

A new software update (IR7_20C57) is now available for Ellipsis 10.  Details about fixes included in the software update are available at:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-ellipsis-10-update/

If your device didn’t get a notification indicating a software update is available, then it can be initiated via the below steps:

Go to Settings -> Scroll down and select System Updates -> Check for new system update.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Rewcolee1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem on mine. The only solution I have come up with is to either uninstall the latest chrome update, which is what I have done or try a different browser.

VERYUNHAPPY0420
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine fixed itself.  I remember last time it had something to do with "rastenization". (I'm pretty sure that's what the word was.  Something to do with the display.

0 Likes
Davidw75
Enthusiast - Level 3
  1. Launch Chrome app.
  2. In the web address bar type: chrome://flags and hit enter
  3. Scroll down about 20 lines and find the item “Enable GPU rasterization” -> Change it to "Disabled".
  4. Relaunch Chrome
bradmi80
Enthusiast - Level 1

Uninstall Android web viewer app. That solved the problem for me.

Lexdiv
Enthusiast - Level 2

This worked for me! Thank you very much for this advice to disable GPU rasterization.

Changing Android System Webvie did not have any effect.

0 Likes
Nicoya707
Enthusiast - Level 1

That actually helped. Thank you.

0 Likes
amritb_vzw
Verizon Employee

Please download new software update since it has some related fixes.

A new software update (IR7_20C57) is now available for Ellipsis 10.  Details about fixes included in the software update are available at:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-ellipsis-10-update/

If your device didn’t get a notification indicating a software update is available, then it can be initiated via the below steps:

Go to Settings -> Scroll down and select System Updates -> Check for new system update.

0 Likes