How do I transfer contacts from Moto Droid Turbo to my Ellipsis 8 tablet?
ibtorismommy

Transferring contacts from Droid Turbo to Ellipsis 8...how?

0 Likes
Re: How do I transfer contacts from Moto Droid Turbo to my Ellipsis 8 tablet?
Snn5
Legend

If you have a Google account with your google contacts, you can log into a Google account on the tablet and sync contacts.

0 Likes
Re: How do I transfer contacts from Moto Droid Turbo to my Ellipsis 8 tablet?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Snn5 offered great advice, ibtorismommy. Just in case you are not familiar with this process, If you log in to your My Verizon's Backup Assistant screen - Use this link from your computer: http://vz.to/1cKrH67 - to create a CSV file to transfer to your Gmail account.

When you access this area, simply Click on Contacts > Look to the right just below the Storage Meter if you use Verizon Cloud> you will see 4 icons >

Click on the Square with a check mark on it> to the left of your contact total you will see a small white square > Check that box off to select all of your contacts >

Look at the initial row of 4 icons, and you will see a new icon represented by 3 small vertical dots > Click on that icon, and you will see an option called Export All - Please click on that option >

Next, choose Export my contacts to Outlook > Save the file on your Desktopm, or somewhere easy to find in your computer.

Finally, login to your Gmail account on your computer > Go to the Contacts area > Choose to import a CSV file, and upload your CSV file in that area. Within a short amount of time, your devices that sync with your GMail will update with the new contact details.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes