How do I remove the latest update?
jrheadrick

Since the update my Ellipsis 8 is virtually a paper weight. Reboots by itself, 3 to 4 second delay on the keyboard, slow, no speaker volume. Been with Verizon 20 Years, it might be time for a change.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do i remove latest update
Snn5
Legend

You cannot revert a system OS update.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jrheadrick,
Software updates are made to enhance our products,  not create more issues with them. I’m sorry to learn that you are having this trouble with your Ellipsis 8. While there isn’t a way to revery back to an older software version, we can still help. Did the rebooting start right after the update or after an app was added? Is the keyboard delay slow with all apps and features? Also, the volume, does it work if you plug in headphones?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can try clearing the system cache from the recovery menu. I don't know if the steps are posted on the Verizon Wireless website or not.

The next step is to backup your information from the tablet and factory reset the device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You cannot revert a system OS update.

0 Likes