How do I print from web sites? I can print a test print but nothing else. When I visit a web site on my laptop I get a print command but I do not get one on this tablet. So how can I print my bank statement?
BobVaughn

Printing from the Ellipsis8.......

0 Likes
Re: How do I print from web sites? I can print a test print but nothing else. When I visit a web site on my laptop I get a print command but I do not get one on this tablet. So how can I print my bank statement?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BobVaughn,

Look no further help is here. You've come to the right place for help. have you been able to print from the tablet before? Did you already set up printing option on the Tablet? Please visit http://vz.to/1h36Kug for complete steps on how to set up printing on your tablet. Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I print from web sites? I can print a test print but nothing else. When I visit a web site on my laptop I get a print command but I do not get one on this tablet. So how can I print my bank statement?
BobVaughn

This answer does not answer the question asked………I can print a test print from my tablet but not emails, no bank statements, nothing except test prints even tho I had previously set up the print function prior to asking the question. So I am still in limbo…

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using the Google Cloud Print option or another method?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BobVaughn,

I apologize that the last answer was not helpful. Just a few questions to make sure we get this fixed. What happens when you try to print from a webpage or email? Do you get an error? What options do you see? When did this stop working? What software are you running on your tablet http://vz.to/1Eswm8z?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BobVaughn

I took the tablet into the Brandon store and George showed me how to take a snap shot of what I want to print it then goes to the gallery and then print from there but I have not tried it yet….

0 Likes