How do I install external storage?
sspreeter

When I try to download a movie using Google Play, I get the error "external storage must be installed for this download to continue." I have an SD card installed.  I assume the card is being recognized because the camera is storing pictures to that location. How do I "install external storage"

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ellispe 7 external storage installation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question sspreeter! Let's look into this. Your SD card is considered external storage. Let's check to see if you're update on current software. What software version are you currently running? Please go to settings>about tablet>SW Version to view the version you are currently running. If you are not running MV7A_31D25_422A, please select SW Update, check new, to update your software. Please let us know if this takes care of it!

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Ellispe 7 external storage installation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question sspreeter! Let's look into this. Your SD card is considered external storage. Let's check to see if you're update on current software. What software version are you currently running? Please go to settings>about tablet>SW Version to view the version you are currently running. If you are not running MV7A_31D25_422A, please select SW Update, check new, to update your software. Please let us know if this takes care of it!

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes