How Do I Transfer Data To A SD Card Of An Android QMV7B?
JSBrown303

I just want to know how to transfer data from the internal memory of an Android QMV7B to a sd card, or at least how to free up memory on the internal memory. I have uninstalled, deleted, disabled, etc nearly every unused app and program on this tablet yet the memory keeps going down even though I have not installed any new apps or programs. I can't even install a defrag/memory sweep app/program to clean it out.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Transferring data to sd card on an Android QMV7B
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Your efforts are greatly appreciated, let's look into your memory concerns. After reviewing the device specifics, the Ellipsis 7 tablet has approximately 8GB of on-board memory and 1GB of RAM memory. Depending on the type of content you have(pictures, music) this amount of memory can be consumed fast.

Regrettably, applications downloaded from the Play Store can not be downloaded to an external SD card. However, here's how you can move pictures/videos and files from the device: Move Pictures / Videos from Device - Verizon Ellipsis 7 | Verizon Wireless & Move Music Files from Device - Verizon Ellipsis 7 | Verizon Wireless

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Your efforts are greatly appreciated, let's look into your memory concerns. After reviewing the device specifics, the Ellipsis 7 tablet has approximately 8GB of on-board memory and 1GB of RAM memory. Depending on the type of content you have(pictures, music) this amount of memory can be consumed fast.

Regrettably, applications downloaded from the Play Store can not be downloaded to an external SD card. However, here's how you can move pictures/videos and files from the device: Move Pictures / Videos from Device - Verizon Ellipsis 7 | Verizon Wireless & Move Music Files from Device - Verizon Ellipsis 7 | Verizon Wireless

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You also can download a File Manager app from the Play Store and use it to move pictures, videos, documents, and music from internal storage to the SD card.

0 Likes