Elipsis 10 photos not loading correctly.
RolandDeschain

I have an ellipsis 10. The problem I'm having is with the downloaded photos, both in my email and in any site I go to. When the photos download it looks like they are just a ghost. Put another way, it looks like the negative image of the photograph that should be there. I brought the device to a Verizon store and a text message with it for a good 20 minutes but could not figure out the problem. Is anybody else out there have a solution to this problem or should I go back to Verizon and have them give me another tablet?

0 Likes
Re: Elipsis 10 photos not loading correctly.
ralpht_vzw
Verizon Employee

Roland, we understand how important it is to be able to download photos to your tablet. We are here and will provide troubleshooting assistance. How do the pictures come out that you take directly with the tablet?  Tell us more about the locations that you are downloading the pictures from? 

Let's also make sure the software in your tablet is up to date:  Follow the link for instructions: Verizon Ellipsis 10 Software Update | Verizon Wireless

Ralpht_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Elipsis 10 photos not loading correctly.
LAUGUP66

The update to the Chrome browser needs to be uninstalled, I had the same problem and that fixed it.

0 Likes