Re: Blank screen after KitKat update
joafina
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got off the phone with tech support & they are sending me a return mail carrier. They said they will try & fix the problem or send me a new tablet

0 Likes
coinneachfitzpatrick
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, same here. Tech tried to run remote diags but no joy. Fail. Smiley Sad

Hey, idea for VZW: give all of us affected users one of the Samsung 10 tablets you're giving away on the sweepstakes!

mielli1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just received my tablet back... 3 weeks later. Glad I suspended my line while it was out. Almost paid a full month of non-service.

Software was updated and original device returned. STILL can't update apps to SD card. Nice to know I spent another 20 dollars I didn't need to!

0 Likes
katiecnorris86
Enthusiast - Level 1

My husband and I both have this tablet, his prompted him to install and up date soft wear, so naturally he did. After software completed and the device turned back on all he could use was voice command. He skipped all the bs n called Verizon directly, which resulted in a factory reset, this displeased me to say THE VERY LEAST, we lost pictures of new baby videos etc. My upper left notification screen has the update downloading button flashing as if it's waiting for me to download software up date. It will prompt me every day to do this I keep replying later it asks me to set a time,I have to or else it won't close out. I dont want this KitKat software and I want the notifications to stop. What can we do to reject the update request PERMINATLY?? WITHOUT A FACTORY RESET PLEASSSSSEE.

0 Likes