Any new Ellipsis 7 owners care to tell me what they think of their new tablet?
dburk79

To be honest I hate mine had it a month and needed to input the PUK sim code a number of times and just did a factory reset on it i think its junk. My nephews Leap Frog tablet works way better than this said excuse for technology.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Any new Ellipsis 7 owners care to tell me what they think of their new tablet?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why didn't you return the device within the return policy period if you were having so much trouble with it?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Any new Ellipsis 7 owners care to tell me what they think of their new tablet?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with your tablet dburk79. What issues are you having? We can help address any concerns so that you start to enjoy your device.

Kinquanah_VZw
follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
thomasr1950
Contributor - Level 2

Junk!! Slow,unresponsive, keep getting notices I have new email but they aren't new. It was free but data is $10monthly. Not worth it, I'd rather have a Samsung tablet.

Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

I didn't like mine either.  $70 restocking fee plus $30 activation was too much to send it back though.  

0 Likes
kkborre

The Ellipsis tablet is junk.  It only has 1 GB of storage allocated to apps and there is so much pre-loaded crap on it that even those apps can't update for lack of space.  You can't put apps on an SD card.  It doesn't even have enough capacity to update its own operating system.  Don't waste your money.  Even if the tablet is free (which mine was before Christmas), it is still more trouble than it's worth.  Unless Verizon sends a software update that frees up more space for apps, it is a useless device.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A software update isn't going to fix a hardware limitation.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Modnar
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry you folks aren't happy.  My wife went to this from a Tab 7.7 and after a month she said she is quite satisfied and that I should take over the Tab as my own.  The Tab is a little old but meets my needs and the Ellipsis 7 is obviously meeting hers.

0 Likes
thomasr1950
Contributor - Level 2

Why doesn't vzw address the issues? Tablet is slow'....,doesn't respondrespond very well.

0 Likes
Not applicable

What would you like verizon to do?

They don't make the device so I would jump on the device maker.

However folks knew it had limited storage and it would have been better to research the tablet before accepting it. Either as free or paid

Verizon can do nothing to make the tablet work any better than it was designed to do.

Good Luck