Jetpack Pin
dsemmons

Where do I find my jetpack pin number. I am trying to set wifi up on my laptop, and it has asked for the pin number.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Jetpack Pin
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

PINs are not necessary unless you or a previous owner deliberately setup a PIN feature.  I would start by resetting the Jetpack to the defaults and trying again.

Otherwise you could be referring to WPS.  WPS uses PINs to try and stream line the password sharing process.  If your Jetpack supports WPS the PIN should be displayed somewhere on the control panel under the wireless info where the passwords are.  WPS is not necessary to connect to the Jetpack.  If in doubt just use the normal WiFi password to connect to the Jetpack instead.

0 Likes
Re: Jetpack Pin
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want setting up your WIFI network to be easy, dsemmons. You've come to the right place. What model Ellipsis jetpack are you using? Please tell us more about the steps you've taken to connect the jetpack to the laptop.

LynnD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes