Can I get unlimited internet access with a prepaid jetpack?
bcol007

My tvs are using all my GB, so how do I get enough or unlimited access?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do you get unlimited internet access for my prepaid jetpack
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Unlimited data plans no longer exist on Verizon unless you are still grandfathered in to one. You have options for up to 100 GB of data but I think that plan is over $700 a month. You would be better off getting home internet service if you need high data usage for home use.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Unlimited data plans no longer exist on Verizon unless you are still grandfathered in to one. You have options for up to 100 GB of data but I think that plan is over $700 a month. You would be better off getting home internet service if you need high data usage for home use.

0 Likes
bcol007

Is that for the prepaid?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Not sure about the prepaid plan but just a quick look on the website seems to show only the 10 GB option as the highest. Not sure if there are more options but if not then the only way you're going to get more data is if you go with a post pay plan. You wouldn't have to do a 2 year contract as long as you get a jet pack at full retail (not sure if your current one counts but you can easily find that out). Try contacting prepaid customer service to see what your options are for data plans on prepaid.

0 Likes
bcol007

thanx

0 Likes
Not applicable

streaming video uses a lot of data and you need REAL internet for that. prepaid is limited to 10 GB. More Everything plans go as high as 100 GB for $750 with $15 per GB overage. Even the 100 GB would limit you to 1 hour a day of Netflix. In Jan I used 650 GB on my cable internet connection and with Verizon that would have been $9000. Thankfully live in an area with cable internet.