Re: why aren't my photos uploading to the cloud?
UltraViolet06
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's good that they're still working on it. I guess we'll be notified when it's fixed because of the complaint tickets. I hope they send a text, I've been trying to upload everyday hoping it's fixed lol.

0 Likes
UltraViolet06
Enthusiast - Level 3

They fixed the fetching error!!!!!!!!! My poor phone was bombarded with 50+ texts today telling me my uploads were unsuccessful. They actually filled up my inbox to the point I couldn't get new texts, and more were coming in as I was trying to delete them all lol.

After I got them all deleted I tried to upload and it worked! I got the successful send text and my picture was in my cloud! I just hope I get all my photos up before this happens again, and I hope everyone else has their cloud working properly again too.

Thanks, Verizon! I'm really glad this is fixed, I really want to upload my photos and get my smartphone!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

UltraViolet06, I'm glad to hear this has been resolved and you are now able to save those important memories. I know how important it is to have those memories backed up and you get your smartphone soon. If you need additional help please visit our support page. http://vz.to/1s96X1K 

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MCHLLMDM
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is working again as well.  I got a bunch of texts saying something along the lines of "failure to upload Virtual? (don't quite remember how they worded it); will attempt again" and then finally got a text saying it was successful.  I realize there may be issues at times with the equipment, but I'm glad this has been taken care of. 

0 Likes