what is a fetching error
hsinger545

I receive a fetching error when I check my cloud contents. What is this? There are no files or contacts showing up.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: what is a fetching error
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

i ran into that the other day; waited a few hours and tried again and the contacts were visible again.

0 Likes
bmgordon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've been having the same problem for over 2 weeks.  Has yours been resolved?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Two weeks is too long to be experiencing an issue bmgordon. Let's see what we need to do to get this resolved. Were there any changes to your device around the time the issue began (new apps, software updates, etc.)? What are you doing on the Cloud when this error messge pops up?

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
UltraViolet06
Enthusiast - Level 3

Two weeks is too long? I've been having that problem for over a month. I've come to the conclusion that a fetching error is something that's not going to be fixed, and Verizon is just going to ignore and hope we forget about it. Everytime I contact Verizon about it all I get is we're "working on it." I guess I'll call again after I get out of work today and see if there's any update.

PANAMADELITE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been getting this same error and issue for about 5 months or more in regards to photos and video. Called and was told that the issue was being worked on. I can't access any photos or videos from 2013-2016, I had over 3000 in until 5-6 months ago. Now it shows 0. It all started when I requested that an extra line be removed and they mistakenly removed the main account line. This was fixed after a few days and several calls but my cloud has been messed up since then with no fix on the horizon.

0 Likes
PANAMADELITE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been getting this same error and issue for about 5 months or more in regards to photos and video. Called and was told that the issue was being worked on. I can't access any photos or videos from 2013-2016, I had over 3000 in until 5-6 months ago. Now it shows 0. It all started when I requested that an extra line be removed and they mistakenly removed the main account line. This was fixed after a few days and several calls but my cloud has been messed up since then with no fix on the horizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like to make sure your Cloud is working correctly. Are you able to see the content while logged in using a computer? What reception do you have when you see this error?

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
UltraViolet06
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, I can see 26 photos I uploaded between July 27 and August 1. I tried to upload more photos on August 8, and was not successful, and haven't been since then. As far as reception, it's just fine whenever I try to upload, it even tells me it was a successful send, but it's never uploaded when I log in and I see the fetching error message.

If this is an honest attempt to fix the problem, I truly appreciate that. But, Verizon should seriously know what the problem is at this point. Not only have I described it several times in great detail over several threads on this message board, I also have a formal complaint ticket with Verizon. This whole thing keeps going in circles over and over with different online reps asking what's wrong and then saying they're "working on it." Plus, I see many other people have been having this same problem for a ridiculously long time and nothing has been done. Someone suggested I go to the media with this problem, which I thought was too drastic at first, but now I'm seriously considering it.

0 Likes
UltraViolet06
Enthusiast - Level 3

5 months!!! That's crazy! I've only had this issue since the beginning of August. The only answer I ever get is that they're "working on it." I have a formal complaint in with Verizon and no timeframe for when it will be resolved. I hope I'm wrong, but I really don't think Verizon is going to do anything about this.

0 Likes