question about Cloud
Rumpelstilskin

Does Verizon Cloud back up your calendar?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: question about Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rumpelstilskin, we have just the information that you need here. Verizon Cloud offers secure online storage to back up and sync your important contacts, photos, videos, music, documents, call logs and text messages. Access and manage all your content on any of your devices, even while you're on-the-go. Unfortunately it does not back up Calendar. For more information on this feature, you may review this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud/  If it's a Google Device, you can back up your Calendar through Google Calendar. What is the make/model of your device? 

TakendraW_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rumpelstilskin, we have just the information that you need here. Verizon Cloud offers secure online storage to back up and sync your important contacts, photos, videos, music, documents, call logs and text messages. Access and manage all your content on any of your devices, even while you're on-the-go. Unfortunately it does not back up Calendar. For more information on this feature, you may review this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud/  If it's a Google Device, you can back up your Calendar through Google Calendar. What is the make/model of your device? 

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes
Rumpelstilskin

THe calendar is the most important thing to me.  If the cloud backed it up, I would use it.  My phones are GalaxyS9 and Motorola Z Play Droid.  I suppose I will have to search elsewhere

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

As the VzW rep noted, why not back up your calendar via your Google account?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to help make sure the right technology is in place to backup your important events. When navigating to Settings>Accounts>Google on each device, is the Google Calendar set to sync?   YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You'll also need to ensure that calendar entries are saved to your Google account and not to the device itself.  When creating a calendar event, you should have the option of where to save the event.

0 Likes