lost content
T8roberts
Enthusiast - Level 1

I logged in to the app and all of my content from last 6 years is gone. why? and how do i get it back?

Labels (1)
Re: lost content
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how upsetting it is to lose 6-years of your data T8roberts. I'm sorry this happened. When is the last time you logged in? When is the last time you saved the data on your phone to the cloud? What phone do you have?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

It's possible that your Verizon Cloud service was one of the free services that expired.  Since the beginning of September Verizon stopped offering free cloud service to new users and has been sending text messages to existing users urging them to upgrade to 500GB or 1TB to avoid having their content deleted.

If you log into verizonwireless.com with your phone number and MyVerizon password, you can see what level of cloud service you are currently on if you go to Manage Products & Apps under the My Plan & Services tab.  If you see Verizon Cloud under the Get Products tab or something other than a Free cloud service under the Manage Products tab, then that's what happened.  If it's been less the 30 days, you can sign up for 500GB with the first month free by calling support, asking them to add the 500GB service and restore your cloud archive.

0 Likes
EMIFOL64

Don't believe them they lost all my photos I called the number and they couldn't get me my photos back. I had photos on their from 4 years ago when my daughter was born a premi.

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

Hi EMIFOL64​,

Archived cloud content can be restored by customer support within 30 days after the Cloud service has been removed from the mobile number.  After the 29th day, the content is permanently deleted from the cloud archives so depending on when you contacted them your content will or will not be there.