how do i delete all files in the cloud?
TERRIE20

I have decided to delete all my files in the cloud--how do I do that and discotinue downloading any new files?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i delete all files in the cloud?
richs007
Verizon Employee

The easiest way is to remove the cloud service from your account.  You can do that in the Cloud mobile app by going to the settings and clicking Change plans or Manage storage then click Delete my account.

After 30 days all of the content will be removed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help get your device set up exactly as you wish, TERRIE20! The best way to have this completed would be contacting us directly. We can remove the cloud feature from your line of service thus removing any saved files and stopping future files from being uploaded. Please reach out to us directly in one of the following ways listed on this site: http://spr.ly/6589DGqNP

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

The easiest way is to remove the cloud service from your account.  You can do that in the Cloud mobile app by going to the settings and clicking Change plans or Manage storage then click Delete my account.

After 30 days all of the content will be removed.

0 Likes