error accessing cloud "something went wrong"
LISMID36

I can't access my photos on the cloud from my laptop.

"oops, something went wrong, hit reload or try again".

nothing works.

help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: error accessing cloud "something went wrong"
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

Welcome to the club.

Many of us on here haven't been able to access our accounts since mid-January!

Verizon doesn't care

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LISMID36,

I understand the importance of having unlimited access to your Verizon Cloud. Allow us to investigate your concern. Have you tried accessing your Verizon Cloud on another device? For us to fully assist, please respond to the private message.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yotarolla73, You are very important to us, and it saddens us to hear that you feel this way. Let's work together to get you connected with your Verizon Cloud content. What happens when you try to connect to Verizon Cloud? Are you accessing it from the phone or computer?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

[Removed]

Joel,

There is nothing YOU can personally do to fix this problem. I am unable to access it via phone app, computer app, or your own website. Have not been able to since at least Jan 27th.

The only thing YOU can do to fix this is go to your higher ups and stress the importance of resolving this properly/immediately.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes