delete messages
eblackwell

How do I delete messages on the cloud?  Restore shows a thousand messages, but neither the app or the website show that folder. How do I find the messages (and call logs) and delete them all?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: delete messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Wow! That's a lot of messages, eblackwell. I can understand wanting to make sure the right information gets restored to your phone. Messages and Call Logs cannot be deleted directly from Verizon Cloud. Messages are actually stored through Verizon Messages at www.vzw.com/verizonmessages. You can also change what to back up through the Cloud app on the phone directly then select Menu > Settings > What to Back Up.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: delete messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Wow! That's a lot of messages, eblackwell. I can understand wanting to make sure the right information gets restored to your phone. Messages and Call Logs cannot be deleted directly from Verizon Cloud. Messages are actually stored through Verizon Messages at www.vzw.com/verizonmessages. You can also change what to back up through the Cloud app on the phone directly then select Menu > Settings > What to Back Up.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes