justinford
is there any way to retrieve pics from an old number connected to the cloud
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

justinford,

You've come to the right place for answers about cloud content. So that we can ensure we provide you with accurate information, we'll need some additional information. Is the phone number you're looking to retrieve pictures from the cloud for still active on your account? Did you complete a phone number change on your line and are now having trouble accessing your cloud content?

Shawnte_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

I doubt that it could even before Verizon ended their free cloud service. Since Verizon ended it months ago even if you could they are gone. That why you should use a cloud service by google or apple depending on your device even Microsoft has free cloud storage.

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

justinford

It depends on what you mean by old number connected to the cloud.

Verizon Cloud is primarily for current Verizon Wireless postpaid customers which means you need to have an active Verizon Wireless account.  When a mobile service is disconnected, we put the cloud content into archived storage for 30 days.  During that 30 day window, if you re-establish Verizon service the content can be restored but if you don't then the content will be permanently deleted after 30 days.

Tip to futureproof your cloud content:   Complete your cloud profile by adding a validated email address to it.  Simply go to the Cloud app, go to Settings, go to My Account and tap "Complete My Profile to add a validated email address.  That way, if you ever disconnect you can restore your content with credit card billing.

0 Likes