cloud content (text messages)
jmanire74

how do i remove/delete the 43,000+ text messages that are backed up in my cloud. have disabled the messages to no longer be backed up. I'd like to remove what messages that were backed up to be removed. all support would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cloud content (text messages)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a lot of messages. Let's get this resolved as soon as possible. Have you attempted deleting these texts from the Verizon Cloud on the website?

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JCL2016

How do you get to the messages form the Verizon Cloud on the website? I'm only seeing my pictures/videos/documents/sounds.

0 Likes
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

estebanp_vzw There is no way to access text messages in the Cloud to delete them on the Verizon Cloud Website.

0 Likes
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

JCL2016​ There isn't a way to access our messages on the Verizon Cloud website.  It mirrors your phone's message list so it keeps the cloud in sync with your phone.  From what I can tell, it's meant to facilitate setting up a new phone.

0 Likes
jmanire74

I have tried to access them from My Verizon manage my cloud content! Is the Verizon "Cloud" a separate website from My Verizon?

Jennifer     Speak Kind Words, Receive Kind Echoes   

0 Likes
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

jmanire74​ - Nope, they are the same.  There is no cloud website access to your messages.

0 Likes