backup photo folders
eblackwell

How do I backup my photos and music with the folders? It's shoving them all under Photos for example, so when I restore, I lose all my folders and everything is shoved under downloads. I just did a restore and I have to recreate folders which is horrible.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: backup photo folders
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
eblackwell,

I understand how nice it is to have you photo's listed in folders so they can be easily managed. You can create albums and playlists on the VZ Cloud by following the steps listed here... http://vz.to/1yUVUe9 (Under "Using Verizon Cloud" #17)

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
eblackwell

It says I can upload albums by drag and drop, but it's not allowing it through the desktop application or the website.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Verizon Cloud doesn't keep the folder architecture and format most times, if at all.  How much data does your pictures take up?  You might look into Google Drive, which will keep the folder structure and auto upload if you set it to.  Just another alternative with less frustration.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
eblackwell,

Let's dive into this a little deeper. Being able to upload content is important. What exactly happens when you try to drag and drop the content? Are you draging the whole album or are you doing one song at a time? If the whole album, what happens when you try to do one song at at time?
LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes