after backup, how long does it take for files to be visible in the cloud?
MarkIWC
Enthusiast - Level 2

After backup, how long does it take files to be visible in the cloud?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: after backup, how long does it take for files to be visible in the cloud?
MarkIWC
Enthusiast - Level 2

Candace,  Thanks, I was seeing files on my phone not uploaded to the Cloud.  For some reason, I had to manually upload using the "share" button and sharing it to the Cloud application.  Then, I could see the files to the Verizon web site.  Thanks!  Mark

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MarklWC,

Verizon cloud is a great service and we definitely understand wanting to make sure everything is saved and backed up for you. Generally the cloud backs up automatically every hour but it should be available after the back up is complete. Were you having some problems with this option? What kind of phone do you have? We're here to help.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MarkIWC
Enthusiast - Level 2

Candace,  Thanks, I was seeing files on my phone not uploaded to the Cloud.  For some reason, I had to manually upload using the "share" button and sharing it to the Cloud application.  Then, I could see the files to the Verizon web site.  Thanks!  Mark

0 Likes