Wondering how long i can be ignored
Jlinscomb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been trying to resolve a billing issue of over 300$. I have tried the text service, phone support, and executive relations. After contacting the BBB executive relations contacted me. A fellow named D'Marcus was supposed to be handling the issue. It's been 2 week's and all my phone calls and emails have been ignored. Is there anyone else I can call? Are there any actions I can take to get them to give a dang? 

Re: Wondering how long i can be ignored
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jlinscomb, we want nothing more than to make sure you receive a resolution for your billing concern.  We have sent you a Private Message to further review the details. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Stop flooding the community. https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/My-Verizon/Being-ignored/m-p/1151652/highlight/true#M192017

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CrookedVerizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why cant someone "flood" the community?....because assuredly, Verizon wont give answers or help out!

I am a long time customer of Verizon....however I have discovered that here lately, Verizon isn't showing the customer support and consideration that I once knew.

Frankly, they are being downright crooked....IMHO.

Watch me "flood" the community board.

0 Likes
Jlinscomb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Stop ignoring my concerns. If this is the only way I get a response then so be it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@CrookedVerizon ,

We would always want to help you with what we can, but we'd need you to provide some details about what exactly your issue is first. It's great to hear that you are a long time customer, although it's disappointing to see that you feel such negativity towards us as well. We would love to help turn those feelings around, but we are be limited on what you are having issues with if you do not share them with us first.  

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes