Will deleting a song from my cloud delete it from my device?
Mburns173

2 things, if I delete a song that's in my cloud will it delete from my phone? And I have tried to delete one to see if it would work but it says error that I have no Internet connection and I know I did. I tried WiFi and my phones data and it still didn't work. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Deleting songs from Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mburns173 ---

I can certainly understand wanting to know what will happen before you delete something. Rest assured you can clear content from your Cloud without it being removed from the phone. You would need to manually remove the content from the device settings as well.

May I ask what steps you are taking to remove it? Have you tried to manage the content from the computer instead? You can use these steps: http://vz.to/2n6fEJM. Please keep us posted!

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Deleting songs from Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mburns173 ---

I can certainly understand wanting to know what will happen before you delete something. Rest assured you can clear content from your Cloud without it being removed from the phone. You would need to manually remove the content from the device settings as well.

May I ask what steps you are taking to remove it? Have you tried to manage the content from the computer instead? You can use these steps: http://vz.to/2n6fEJM. Please keep us posted!

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes