Why is the Cloud only backing up some of my photos?
SCOMES19

After doing a factory reset of my Galaxy S6. I restored the photos from the Cloud to my S6. After that I deleted a lot of photos out of the Gallery and placed the ones I wanted into albums. I then cleared the entire cloud photo respository so I could start fresh with just the ones I wanted.

When I do a Cloud Backup now, only a few of the photos that are in albums are being backed up to the cloud.  Any new ones are going up, but the other ones in the albums are not.

How do I get the Backup to include all of the photos in all of the albums?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cloud only backing up some of the photos.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You are doing great managing your photos, SCOMES19. If I am understanding you correctly, you want your albums to back up all your photos, in the album along with your new photos when you are syncing. The Cloud only backs up new items. It does not need to re backup a photo, that has already been backed up. Here is more information on the topic for you. http://vz.to/2dkjWt9

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cloud only backing up some of the photos.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You are doing great managing your photos, SCOMES19. If I am understanding you correctly, you want your albums to back up all your photos, in the album along with your new photos when you are syncing. The Cloud only backs up new items. It does not need to re backup a photo, that has already been backed up. Here is more information on the topic for you. http://vz.to/2dkjWt9

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes