Why can't I delete pictures from the cloud?
K_Bayy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, im really confused because I've been trying to delete these pictures off my cloud from my phone, and I keep getting the message saying, "ERROR, can't delete file because it was deleted from another device" however, the pictures don't show up on my cloud when I sign into the Verizon website on my computer. I just want these pictures off my phone! Please help, it's so frustrating! What do I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cant delete pictures from cloud
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

Where are you trying to delete them from?  The verizon cloud app, the phone's gallery or some other cloud app?  I'm guessing because you said you don't see the pictures in your verizon website that you mean the verizon cloud app.

If that is what you mean and you have an Android device, go into the device settings/ applications/application manager/cloud and hit the delete data button.  That will clear the cloud app's local cache.  That should free things up if you can't see them in the cloud website but do see them in the cloud app.

View solution in original post

NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

Where are you trying to delete them from?  The verizon cloud app, the phone's gallery or some other cloud app?  I'm guessing because you said you don't see the pictures in your verizon website that you mean the verizon cloud app.

If that is what you mean and you have an Android device, go into the device settings/ applications/application manager/cloud and hit the delete data button.  That will clear the cloud app's local cache.  That should free things up if you can't see them in the cloud website but do see them in the cloud app.

K_Bayy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ah, it worked! Thanks so much, it was really bothering me that they were there but weren't on my cloud when I logged in online! Thanks again!

0 Likes