Re: Can't delete photos/files from cloud
DE-VzW-Community

I have same problem attempting to delete files from a Samsung G6S

I logged in to my verizon wireless account from my laptop and attempted to delete but got:

Delete Media

There was an error processing your request,

please try later.

That's just a, I can't provide you with the actual reason, so go away and you'll get the same message later!

It's also why I keep backup copies (photos) in Dropbox!

Unfortunately I keep running into issues with Verizon Cloud storage, sometimes it works and other times...

0 Likes
Teddymoney469
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue.....how do I delete already deleted pics? They are nasty pics and need ......NEED!!!!! to be deleted...hahahahaha... For real though...it is oissing me off....not only do I want to resolve current issue, I'd like direction on avoiding in the future...ya kniw?! Thanks!

0 Likes
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

Hey DE-VzW-Community and Teddymoney469,

If you go into the cloud website, do you still see the pictures you deleted from the Cloud?  If no and you only see them on the Verizon Cloud app on your phone and it is an Android phone, try clearing the Verizon Cloud cache.  That worked for me when I had a similar problem.

You can do that by going into your phone's settings, then selecting Applications/Application Manager/Cloud (Might be under Downloaded or All) then tap Clear Data.  You'll have to setup the app again to make it backup whatever you were backing up and when you were backing it up but it solved the "file already deleted" problem I had.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks to the community for sharing the tips on how to make sure deleted files are actually deleted. I also want to share this link with you all http://spr.ly/6581BcoMU

It comes in handy for many commonly asked Verzon Cloud questions.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lokikris
Enthusiast - Level 1

This helped!!  Thank you NJMagic-1

0 Likes