Why Did Something Go Wrong When Trying To Access Verizon Cloud?
Jessup3D
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received a replacement phone through insurance and thought "I'm glad I backed everything up on the Cloud," only to discover that I can't access the Verizon Cloud.

On the phone, I get "Something went wrong.  Sorry, we can't connect to the Cloud service at this time."  So I figure, no big deal, I'll log in from a desktop system.  The desktop page won't load at all, the phone cannot login (either on WiFi or Mobile Data service).

It looks like it partially updated at one point, since it shows there are documents I have backed up, but my call history, text history, and contacts seem to be missing or truncated (only a handful of contacts show up and no call or text history).  Anyone know what's going on and how to fix this to get me back up and running?  I've been using Verizon Wireless since about 1995, but I've been hitting some frustration with them in the last few years... I just want things to work the way they're supposed to!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "Something went wrong" when trying to access Verizon Cloud
Jessup3D
Enthusiast - Level 2

I posted this after many hours where the attempt to update failed.  How's that for irony (or perhaps a tech perusing the forums???)... everything just fired up and I've got access to my files again!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: "Something went wrong" when trying to access Verizon Cloud
Jessup3D
Enthusiast - Level 2

I posted this after many hours where the attempt to update failed.  How's that for irony (or perhaps a tech perusing the forums???)... everything just fired up and I've got access to my files again!

0 Likes