Where are the photos and videos I backed up before new update??
MOM_AT_SCHOOL
Enthusiast - Level 1

I used the free 5 GB of storage to back up photos and videos on Verizon cloud. Then the app updated and I called customer service and the lady GUARANTEED that if I bought the 500 GB of storage that my previously backed up photos and videos would be there and they are not. I have very important videos and photos that are now deleted off my phone because they were supposedly safe in the cloud. I've tried calling customer service and they take me through the usual "am I connected to wifi" or "remove and reinsert your sim card". RIDICULOUS verizon!! All about money

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where are the photos and videos I backed up before new update??
richs007
Verizon Employee

Contact support or send an email to the developers at verizon.cloud@verizonwireless.com with the phone number of the cloud that is missing content.  It is possible the cloud service was removed and the content put in 'cold storage'   If this happened within the last 30 days, it is possible to retrieve the photos from archive but if it's been longer than 30 days it will have been permanently deleted.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MOM_AT_SCHOOL - We definitely don't want you to lose your pictures, videos or anything else you saved on the Verizon Cloud. I am confident that we will be able to recover what was already saved on your Verrizon Cloud. Have you tried restoring your Verizon Cloud content? Please open the Verizon Cloud application and tap on the 3 stacked up lines on the upper right-hand side of the screen and then tap on Tools. Please tap on Content Restore. Your pictures and videos should be there. Tap on Restore to get your pictures and videos back on the Verizon Cloud. If you run into any issues please let us know.

JacobV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MOM_AT_SCHOOL
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I follow these steps it shows a zero in parenthesis next to both photos and videos.

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

Contact support or send an email to the developers at verizon.cloud@verizonwireless.com with the phone number of the cloud that is missing content.  It is possible the cloud service was removed and the content put in 'cold storage'   If this happened within the last 30 days, it is possible to retrieve the photos from archive but if it's been longer than 30 days it will have been permanently deleted.

0 Likes