Where are my photos?
PattyMHDavis

My cloud would not let me in it. It was telling me there was an error or some such. This was a few months ago. I had a verizon tec help me get back into my cloud and i thought all was fine EXCEPT i seem to be missing over 1000 pictures! Several are if my mama who recently passed away. Where are my photos? I thought they stayed in the cloud unless deleted. I have the same username but was given a different password. Please, can you help me find my list photos that are somewhere hiding in the cloud?

I thought once your photos were in the cloud they stayed in the cloud ubless you delete them.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where are my photos?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Patty, it is concerning to hear that you are missing pictures from your cloud. Let's take a closer look to see what might have caused this. Please reach out to us on Twitter @VZWSupport or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/verizon for assistance.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Where are my photos?
PDRVMI87
Enthusiast - Level 2

Me too...no answer

0 Likes