Viewing Cloud from My account on my PC
TIMWAL23

I downloaded all of my photos on my S^ onto the Verizon cloud. I verified that they were there. However, when I log into my Verizon account on my PC and try to view them in the Verizon cloud, I see nothing there. is there an option or something I need to complete?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Viewing Cloud from My account on my PC
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you logging into the MyVerizon account login for that specific device? Each line on the account can have its own login for MyVerizon to handle line specific items like Cloud, contacts and ringtones. If you are logging in with a different line's credentials like your phone instead of the tablet line then you can't see the cloud contents stored on your tablet's cloud.

Which device do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TIMWAL23

I got it now. I assumed that I could look at all devices from the main log in. Does this mean that we have 5 gb per line for the cloud?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd be happy to provide clarification, TIMWAL23. As Ann154 shared, each line does have its own separate login, and its own Cloud storage allowance. The exact amount of storage depends on your plan. You can check the specific line, to see how much is available. http://spr.ly/658287uoO

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes