Re: Verizon deleted all my photos with no warning
KISSATEK
Enthusiast - Level 3

Or one could look at it this way. When I purchased my phone it was setup for me. My contacts, messages, documents and pictures were set to backup. It was peace of mind should something happen to my phone. I maintained that storage. I would periodically move or copy my pictures and documents to alternate devices, burn them to dvd and delete them from the cloud. Yes, I do have free storage available to me from other sources but this was part of my original contract. I responded back in November to this change. On my new plan I went from 3G to 5G. I was quoted a price and after the first payment that price increased. Yesterday morning my content was deleted.

Nvgohr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I checked though all my emails and received none. My 15 gigs we're written into my contract and this is the 3rd time I have had to fight to keep it. Last time was 32 days ago and after hours of messing around they finally read my contract and payed for me to have the 500 gigs of cloud service and all my pics came back. I immediately downloaded 5 gigs from it to move to Facebook and said ill get the other 10 gigs before my contract is up in 3 months or so. Now 32 days later all pics are gone. Including ones of my wedding and deceased friend. They opened a ticket for trying to get it back but but they dont seem to feel confident that this is going to work. This seems like a major breach in contract. All I want is my pictures back

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nvgohr, we certainly want to make sure that everything is taken care of for you. I want to make sure that we are on the same page here. We added back the 500GB Cloud service and your Pictures returned. Now your pictures are gone again? Do you still have the 500GB Cloud service active or has it been removed?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ckraj

Not only the photos, but the account also.  Please re-instate

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes