Verizon Cloud, mp3 Video who complete loading
PENNYHICK
Enthusiast - Level 2

The video player on the Vz Cloud website won't completely load a videos. It does start to load but never get pass 6 precent. Has On screen status message "Loading Video...6%". I waited for a resonnal amount of time. The videos (all mp3) will download and play on my device though.

Is this a known issue, and what can I do? My device: HP 260-a010 8gb ram integrated video.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Cloud, mp3 Video who complete loading
PENNYHICK
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you read my last resonse I said the Verizon Cloud website. The videos play fine when I download them on my device, they also play fine through the cloud app on my phone. The issue is with the video player on the Verizo Cloud website. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you being able to play Cloud videos from a computer without any issues, PENNYHICK. I wan tot do all I can to help. When did this issue begin? Were you able to play Cloud videos from your computer in the past? Can you play other mp3 videos on your computer without any issues? 

CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes
PENNYHICK
Enthusiast - Level 2

The video did play (using the website player) in the past this just started recently (10/22/19) the first occurence for me. I can download the videos (all mp3) to my device and plays fine, but I rather not download them all. The verizon Cloud website video player is what I'm having the Issue with. Is this a Issue that has already been reported? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PENNYHICK Thank you for the information. Can you please tell me which website are you referring to when you say "using the website player"? Have you tried using a different computer/laptop? Have you updated your computer's software? Share details.

EvelynR_VZW

0 Likes
PENNYHICK
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you read my last resonse I said the Verizon Cloud website. The videos play fine when I download them on my device, they also play fine through the cloud app on my phone. The issue is with the video player on the Verizo Cloud website. 

0 Likes
PENNYHICK
Enthusiast - Level 2

My computer is updated. Correction to mp3 videos, I meant mp4 videos in my past posts.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure we have all the details to assist you as efficiently as possible.  What device are you accessing the website on (Computer, phone, etc.)?  What type of Operating system or application/browser are you using to access the website? 

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes