Verizon Cloud and registering multiple devices
KNOELLE9522006

I am the account manager/owner of my Verizon plan has that both my phone and my boyfriend's phone.  He lost his phone last night and wanted me to access his Cloud as he needs his contacts.  When I log in, I can only get my Cloud content to come up.  I have been searching the help and I understand that he has to have his own log-in for My Verizon through his phone to get his Cloud.  As such, I tried to register his phone last night so I could access his cloud but apparently you have to have your phone to register.  How do I get him to his Cloud Contacts when we haven't set his own log in for his number?  Can someone help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud and registering multiple devices
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh gosh, I am so sorry to hear that your boyfriend lost is phone. I can imagine how he is feeling. We certainly want to do everything that we can to help. It will help to access the account in this situation. I have sent you a Private Message to begin.

Rosanne_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud and registering multiple devices
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KNOELLE9522006

We're sorry to hear that he lost his phone. Let's make sure that he's able to access his contacts. Unfortunately, he will need to have an active phone on his line to receive the temporary pin via text message to set up My Verizon for his line. However, did he purchase a new phone or file an insurance claim to get a replacement phone? Once that device is active, during the activation set up menu, you will be provided with the option to restore the contacts on his phone in Verizon Cloud.  

Lasina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes