Verizon Cloud Frustration
shstrang98b

I subscribe to verizon cloud 250gb at $5 per month.   I started using it because it seemed to be reliable when I tested some downloads.

Now when I try to down a cluster of images and video, 7 times out of 10 it will fail in the one of the following ways:

1: zipped files are corrupt or invalid.  This is using win 7 or 10 explorer, winzip, 7zip or winRAR to decompress them.

2: if I try to us the windows desktop client, it will give an invalid filename message regardless of where I save it (local and network drives).

I was using skydrive and flicker cloud services and had similar issues.   I full expect them to be worthless but not something I pay for.

I'd greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud Frustration
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help shstrang98b. We definitely want to make sure you are able to manage the content on your Verizon Cloud.

Are you attempting to download the content from the Verizon Cloud to your phone, or from the phone to the Verizon Cloud? Can you clarify what you mean when you say a cluster or images and video?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes