sarahallenheard
Enthusiast - Level 1

I WANT TO STOP USING VERIZON CLOUD

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VERIZON CLOUD
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that everything is okay. Do you currently have a subscription for Verizon Cloud? Usually, you can disable the subscription through My Verizon underneath the features section. What model of device do you have? Have you tried removing or force stopping the Verizon Cloud application? 

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON CLOUD
richs007
Verizon Employee

sarahallenheard​ if you don't see value in Verizon Cloud then you can log into My Verizon web portal (www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon) with the account owner credentials, select My Plans & Services, select Manage Apps & Products scroll to Cloud  and click Remove. Note, if you have Verizon Cloud on more than one account, you need to remove it from each line.

Alternatively, you can go into the cloud app, go to settings and depending on the version of Verizon Cloud either tap the blue Change plans link at the top right or tap the Manage Settings menu item.  Then tap Delete My Account.

If you simply want to stop backups, go to the Cloud app, go to settings, go to What to backup and uncheck everything.

0 Likes