VERIZON CLOUD ACCESS
D_POS

I was able to access my cloud yesterday to clean up some files.  Today I get this error "The activity you are trying to perform is currently unavailable. Please try again later.".  Why?  When will it be available again?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VERIZON CLOUD ACCESS
corigurl
Enthusiast - Level 3

The cloud sucks. Good luck. If you have an android I would reccomend just using Google to back up your content. Or uploading it to your computer regularly. Just sayin.

0 Likes
takendraw_vzw
Verizon Employee

We can certainly understand the concern with your Verizon Cloud application not working properly. We were undergoing maintenance on the sight and have not ETA currently on feature. Have you tried it again today to see if it's up and running now?

-TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CoyoteBill

I'm having the same problem and it is now six months later than the original post.  I don't know if this problem was ever resolved in that time period, but for me it has been going on for days.  How long does it take to complete your "maintenance"?  I need to print out my contacts list NOW for inclusion in legal proceedings, so I can't wait indefinitely.  Is there another way to do that while Verizon Cloud is being "maintained"?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CoyoteBill, let's get to the bottom of this once and for all because I know your time is valuable. How are you attempting to access your contacts? When were you last able to see your contacts via the Cloud? 

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

Hi CoyoteBill​,

Engineering is investigating this issue and has been making some changes.  Please try again.  It should be working. 

0 Likes