Uploading to cloud
Jillybeantoo

I backuped my messages in cloud for first time using jetpack 6620L. I've lost some that I really need for my business. Spent over4 hours with Verizon tier 1 then tier2 tech to no avail. 2 days later on drop down list on app noticed restore message on choices. I hit on it and got some of these messages back. Any ideas on how might be able to retrieve the rest, tech's couldn't help me pray someone out there can

0 Likes
Re: Uploading to cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Missing messages is never a good feeling and we want to make sure this is investigated for you. When you did the back up to your cloud using the Jetpack, do you know if at any time there was a connection error? ChetonJ_VZW

0 Likes
Jillybeantoo

Yvonne I'm not sure of answer to that. Maybe, maybe not. But tier 2 tech and probably 3 tier1 including a supervisor couldn't help me. It almost seems like I spoke to a Yvonne. She told me only way to get them was to get court order to give to verizon then they would find them. Those are basically my property So why would I need a court order. That's crazy had another tech after 2 hours basically tell me the same. Why didn't any of them have me go to drop down list on the app and hit on restore messages. Can you tell I'm upset about this situation.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not how we want you to feel and we want to make sure that you can get the help that you need. If you try to restore the messages again, do any new ones appear?  RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes