Text messages and voicemail
ed92354

Can text messages and voicemail be saved to Verizon cloud? 

Also, can text and voicemail to transferred to a new device?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text messages and voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ed92354, having the ability to back up your phone’s content is super important especially when going from one to another. Help is here. Weth, thank you for asking these questions as the answers are definitely needed to ensure the correct information is given. ed92354, we must know this so that we can proceed on the correct path. Voicemails are not backed up via Verizon Cloud as they automatically transfer to the new phone. Text Messages can be backed up and transferred whether to an Android or Apple.

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

What phone do you have, what phone are you switching to?

Do you have visual voicemail or old fashioned voicemail

If you are going from iPhone to iPhone there is not much of a problem for either as the voice mail will be there with the new device and the text messages are back up to icloud, so make sure you back up.

If you are going from Android to android, also not a problem.

If you are going to iPhone to Android or vice versa, then there is problems that are not easy to solve.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ed92354, having the ability to back up your phone’s content is super important especially when going from one to another. Help is here. Weth, thank you for asking these questions as the answers are definitely needed to ensure the correct information is given. ed92354, we must know this so that we can proceed on the correct path. Voicemails are not backed up via Verizon Cloud as they automatically transfer to the new phone. Text Messages can be backed up and transferred whether to an Android or Apple.

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes