Sorting Verizon Cloud photos on PC
Ohboy108

I want to locate a few photos taken several years ago.  There does not appear to be a reverse chronological sort option.  Is there any way to get to earlier photos other than continually scrolling down.  I have a fast computer and connection and it still takes awhile for the pages to load and then I have to continually scroll down.  It doesn't keep loading otherwise.  

Any suggestions would be helpful.  If I'm stuck with having to manually scroll it really diminishes the utility.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Sorting Verizon Cloud photos on PC
richs007
Verizon Employee

This isn't exactly what you're looking for but it will help speed up the search.  If you go to the photos section and switch to Timeline view, it will group the photos into months so you can scroll a lot faster that way.   I've found scrolled to photos for 6 years ago in just 3 seconds.

0 Likes
Ohboy108

Thanks.  It helps but it would be nice if they could copy Google Photo's functionality.  At least there you can scroll more rapidly.  I also found that if I use the phone app I can scroll to the bottom immediately.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being able to locate the photos you are looking for Ohboy108. Are you using the Verizon Cloud app on your computer or are you accessing your stored content through our website? Are the pictures you are looking for still stored on your phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your feedback and will forward this for review, Ohboy108. We are always working on ways to improve our products and services. Please let us know if we can be of any future assistance. 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes