Retrieve Deleted Photos from Verizon Cloud.
Dcraig2

My photos have been deleted from the Cloud and I really need to retrieve one that has sentimental value. How do I do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Retrieve Deleted Photos from Verizon Cloud.
richs007
Verizon Employee

For everyone asking about their Cloud content suddenly disappearing because they didn't upgrade from their free service to either 500G/1TB.

If you've had the Cloud service removed from your phone number because you didn't upgrade to 500GB or 1TB and it's been less than 30 days, you must:

• call support at 800-922-0204
  • Have them put 500GB or 1TB on your phone number
  • Have them "Unarchive" your content
  • Have them double check the unarchived content is in the storage size (500G/1T) that you asked them for.

Once they do that, if you don't seen the restored content in your mobile app, re-install it (or Clear data if you know what that means) to refresh the local database on the phone.

View solution in original post

stef7
Master - Level 2

On the web, is it in the Trashcan? If it is not there, I'm not sure it is retrievable. I hope someone else has better news for you.

0 Likes
Dcraig2

Thanks, but not sure where they are. They disappeared when I did not upgrade to Verizon's Cloud that is no longer free.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Maybe they are still there, but maybe you'll have to pay to get access to them. I'm not sure.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear abou the missing content, Dcraig2. We know photos can be really important so we want to help. Do you know approximately how long ago these photos were lost, or when you last saw them?

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dcraig2

I last saw them just prior to the Verizon change where if we did not agree to pay for the Cloud, we would not be able to use it any longer. I made the error of thinking that it meant I would not be able to add more to the Cloud, but not that I would lose everything as had stored there.

David [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ah. Thanks for the clarification, Dcraig2. Promotions for free media storage on the Verizon Cloud have been coming to an end and require a selection of a premium Cloud feature to continue. There's still a possibility we can restore your media access if we work quickly. I have sent you a Private Message here in the forum. Please access https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to continue.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

gigi01300

Hello,

I have this same problem... can you please help me recover my lost media, too? My phone corrupted my SD card and when I took it to the Verizon store store, the rep said this is a known problem with Samsung phones since the S4. So the data that was in the Cloud is my only chance at getting those precious memories back.

Thanks,

Gia

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gigi01300 we would never want you to lose your memories. Let's take a look at your options to see if it can be restored. Please reply with the requested information.

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
EJKS

I had the same thing happen today. How can I get my photos back?

0 Likes