Re: Retrieve Deleted Photos from Verizon Cloud.
quietsound1961

I am trying to find photo's that were uploaded to the cloud that were taken like five months ago , how do I do that.  when I go to icloud it's only showing a few photo's over the past month. Is there a way to receive past photos

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being able to access your photos quietsound1961. We are happy to help. To clarify, are you using iCloud or Verizon Cloud? If you are using Verizon Cloud, are you viewing the photos through the app or through our website?

RashadM_VZW

0 Likes
tbalgeman

I was also extremely disappointed with how things were done. I had a lot of memories that are now lost. And what bothered me the most was that I get notifications through text from Verizon for everything. I have it set this way because I am not always good at keeping up with my email. Yet this notification I never received through text, only through email. By the time I found the email everything was gone. I no longer trust any cloud with something and precious as pictures. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure your digital content is secure is a top priority. I am very concerned to read that you have lost some precious content. I would like to help make sure we do everything possible to help. How long ago did we send you an email notification? Have you had someone check to see if there is an archive available through your account?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
rachaelj585

I too lost pictures of loved ones that are no longer here. One being my 4 yr old son 😭 is there anyway to get those pictures back? It’s been a couple of years but still holding on to hope 😭🙏🏻

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rachaelj585, it's difficult to learn of your experience. To clarify, you lost your pictures 2 years ago?

0 Likes
ldalpos

My photos and videos were deleted also and I have no other copies.  The automatic deletion was a terrible thing to do.  Verizon should have just warned us that they would charge and then begin charging rather than deleting precious photos and videos.  How can I retrieve them?  I have been a customer for decades and the pictures are of my children growing up!  

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes