Re: Retrieve Deleted Photos from Verizon Cloud.
MARLUS81

Hello,

I also had this happen this morning. I understood I would have access to my photos but not be able to add any new ones. Is there any possible way I can retrieve the old photos? I have photos for I absolutely need for work as well as photos that were not saved on any other device but the Verizon cloud. I received the notification that the cloud was closed this morning so Im really hoping the photos are still accessible, even if I sign up for the plan. Please help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARLUS81,

We're happy to help. For those customer who took no action after the Free Cloud feature was removed, you would be able to restore the previously saved content within 30 days of removal by adding a Cloud feature. You can easily subscribe through your My Verizon application from your phone or by visiting our website online here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud/.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MEMOE24

Ok. I've purchased cloud storage. Now how do I get all of my pictures back?

0 Likes
MARLUS81

I chatted on my phone with a rep, who started a case number for me. I

called after 30 mins when the chat info was loaded to my account, and

called the tech support number they gave me.

After they restored the files on their end, I cleared the cache in the app

and signed back in. Everything was there! As long as you do it within 30

days of your cloud account being closed, your stuff is still on their

servers and can be retrieved.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

And, you may be able to sign up for the 30-day free trial to get access, download and cancel.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Krryan

I have this same issue. I know I was able to access my cloud photos in the last 14 days. I have precious memories from children's births to photos of loved ones that have since passed away. Is there any way to recover my photos?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You better call 800-922-0204 or *611 before your photos can no longer be restored.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Shenell94

I have a similar issue, I was unaware the app was changing, if I received any warning I just didn't see it and I use the cloud weekly. I had over 2000 photos a week ago and when my Verizon Cloud app updated I have nothing. After calling customer service I added Verizon Cloud Premium to see if I could recover my content, however I can not restore the photos I had before. Can you please help me with this? I'm a little frustrated because I had already exceeded my free 500 GB and paid for extra storage before so I wish I had had better notice that the app was changing. I have no issues paying for it now but there are over 2000 photos that I no longer have.

0 Likes
neowizard887

I've had this exact same issue.  Please help me restore content.  I've subscribed to a Cloud plan within the 30days.

Thanks

0 Likes
Shenell94

I was able to call and retrieve my photos, it took three tries before I was able to get connected to an agent who was able to get me connected with tech support and they were able to solve my problem!

0 Likes